- How to enable Integration Center, which was priorly called Simple Integration builder?
- What permission should be given to the user to access Integration Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Logon to Successfactors System
- Go to Admin Center
- Click on Set User Permission -> Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role of the user to whom the Integration Center access should be granted to:
- Click on Permissions
- Search for manage integration tools and then check the option Access to integration center and also check the options related to OData API:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Employee Central API permissions from the screenshot above will give the user admin access to employee data via Integration Center and OData, including sensitive data (such as compensation information). To restrict data access via API, please follow 2879129 - How to restrict data access in Integration Center - SuccessFactors Integrations.
- Click on Done, Click on Save Changes
- Now logout of the instance and once again log in back using the user for which the permission was granted for.
- Go to Admin Center, in the tool search type “Integration Center” , you will be able to access the same
- The initial load of the integration center will take some time as this loads the OData metadata as the UI is loading up
- To use Integration Center, the user must have permissions enabled to access OData API as integration center uses OData API’s, as follow below:
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Events
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload or Event Report
- Metadata Framework > Admin access to MDF OData API
- Manage Integration Tools > Access to Integration Center
- Intelligent Service Tools > Event Center
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow users to execute "Application/UI" or "Event-based" Integrations
- Manage Integration Tools > Read Security Center artifacts using API
how to, enable, integration center, successfactors, system, access, permission, access, grant, step, steps, activate, user, provide, ic, api , KBA , csg_q , integration center , simple integration builder , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To