- Talent Search V2 introduces a new paradigm in securing search data and the concept of faceted filters on the search results that will allow users to narrow the results in real time.
- This new feature allows customers to provision different fieldsets for different employee groups to search upon, thereby maintaining robust data privacy.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- The enhanced search tool lets users search by keywords and key phrases, such as job titles or job codes. Users can also save a search to reuse later.
- Talent Search V2 introduces the “Advanced Search” option that returns detailed search by selecting multiple options from the dropdown list.
- It can configure which search fields are applicable to which roles. Therefore, a user appearing in multiple roles will only be able to use the configured fields for that target population.
- The Talent Search V2 can be enabled through the Upgrade Center in Admin Center. In case you do not have the option to upgrade the Talent Search to the new version in your Upgrade Center, please contact SuccessFactors Product Support to enable it in the back end of your instance.
For more information, please see Wiki: Talent Search v2 - Overview and Getting Started
Note on the search filters: the filter conditions are 'OR' and not 'AND' conditions.
SF, Success Factors, SCM, Talent, Search, V2, Overview, keywords , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TS , Talent Search , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To