How the users can edit the libraries after creating them?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Job Description Manager
Competencies libraries are folders created to store individual competencies. There are two ways to create a new library: by choosing from SuccessStore or importing from particular file.
Managing Competencies Libraries
- To create a new library go to Admin Center
- Company Settings
- Manage Competencies
- Add New Library.
- When accessing this field, the two options for importing new libraries will show: import from particular file or choose from SuccessStore.
- After creating the new library, there is the possibility to add the competencies related to that one. However, is not possible to edit this library. This means that after creating it, the system does not allow to Edit the name or to delete the library.
- If there is the needed to delete this library or to turn this not editable, there is the possibility to change the status of the competencies, so the users will not be able to manage this library.
jdm, libraries, competency, , KBA , LOD-SF-TJ-JDM , Job Description Manager , LOD-SF-PLT-TLS , Tools , How To