- You have a material with no price in the accounting view of the material master.
- You have a price defined in the info record.
- You have the valuation price field set as required in the customizing.
- When you create the requisition in transaction ME51N, you expect that the price comes from the info record. Instead you get the error: ME083 "Enter Valuation Price".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
EBAN, PREIS, EBAN-PREIS, ME 083, ECC, ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.