This article is regularly updated with a list of most frequent topics reported to SAP Support under DB Independent Database Interface (BC-DB-DBI component).
- High swaps in observed in transaction ST02;
- SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK runtime is too slow;
- The buffer synchronization has not been called for XXX seconds;
- SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK reported erroneous records, what to do?
- Warning "itab_load_cb(): exception DbSqlExcOutOfMemory caught, returning -1" and "db_load_into_buffer(): dbsl_rc = 31" in work processes.
- The specified access type requires the complete primary key. Transaction Canceled.
SAP NetWeaver release-independent
KBA , BC-DB-DBI , DB Independent Database Interface , BC-ABA-LA , Syntax, Compiler, Runtime , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.