- Cross-platform dump and load, when loading it on the target ASE, the following error message:
Started cross-platform conversion for log records.
Msg 3151, Level 16, State 2:
Server '<servername>', Line 1:
Adaptive Server cannot load this database because the database that was dumped
was not quiescent when the dump was performed. Run sp_flushstats before DUMP
DATABASE and ensure that the database is not updated during the dump.
- What steps should be taken to fix this issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
dump/load, backup, msg 3151 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.