- Half-width Japanese characters are illegible for users
- Some characters are left out when displayed on Service Manager
- Half-width Japanese characters are only partially displayed on Service Manager 4.2
- The customer uses half-width characters typically for names of organizations, employees, service and products
- This is in order to display full long names of organizations, employees, service and products in a limited character space
- However, half-width Japanese characters are only partially displayed on Service Manager when entering data with half-width Japanese characters on SAP CRM and sync it to Service Manager (e.g. 'ｴｰﾋﾞｰｼｰｶﾝﾊﾟﾆｰ' on SAP CRM is displayed as 'ｴﾋｰｰﾝﾟｰ' on Service Manager. 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th characters are left out).
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
- SAP CRM Service Manager 4.2
Half-width Japanese partially displayed, Service Manager 4.2 , KBA , display , japanese , partially display issue , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.