The ratings entered in the competency section of the 360 Multi-Rater Form is not being populated on the Detailed 360 Report
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance
- Proxy as affected user
- Open 360 Multi-Rater completed Form
- Click on Detailed 360 Report
- Verify the ratings provided by the evaluators are NOT-Populating
There can be 2 possible causes for this:
- The XML configuration on rating permission was changed after launching the form.
- The affected template rating option might be set it to "3" (rating-opt="3")
For Partners and Product Support only
In the XML settings, you can check the following:
- Rating option should be "no-rate=false"
- For 360 Form template the rating-opt should be "0" otherwise it may have some unexpected problems.
Detailed 360 Report, Competency section ratings in 360, Ratings are not populating in 360 detailed report , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions