Number of work processes are defined by rdisp/wp_no_<wptype> parameter. However, distribution changes during or short after system startup. Depending on the change more or less processes are then available than defined.
- You configure 10 SPO work processes by rdisp/wp_no_spo = 10 parameter.
- After system has restarted, only 5 SPO work processes are available.
Following entries appear in system log (tr. SM21):
Q1O The configuration of the work processes will be changed
Following information appears in RZ04 -> Instances/Operation modes button:
Total no. work processes has changed, check WP allocation
Following entries appear in dispatcher trace (dev_disp):
***LOG Q1O=> DpWpConf, WP Conf () [dpxxwp.c 2983]
DpWpConf: change wps: DIA 55->48(incl. STANDBY), VB 5->10, ENQ 1->1, BTC 10->10, SPO 10->5 VB2 3->10 STANDBY 0->1 DYN 5->5
Parameter value of rdisp/wp_no_spo according to RZ11:
Work process distribution according to SM50:
|Spool||5 / 5 (Total/Free)|
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Q10 , rdisp/wp_no_spo , KBA , BC-CCM-CNF-OPM , Operation Modes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.