- When a column is removed from a parent table and it requires to drop a view, PowerDesigner generates an ALTER VIEW REGENERATE command before the view is created.
- Parent table has a primary index.
- Create a view by joining two tables.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
db2, ibm, db2mvs, view, order, position, after, 789231, CR789231, CR#789231 , KBA , view , generate , alter , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.