- How to reassign manager activity in the Intelligent Services feature.
- What are the steps to reassign activity in Intelligent Services feature in Onboarding?
- When a new manager is hired, how can the activities from the previous manager be reassigned?
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- One of the supported features of Intelligent Services.
- To have this feature enabled, Intelligent Services option must be checked in Provisioning and "Re-assign activities in Onboarding if Hiring Manager is changed in RCM" option must be checked in Setup Onboarding integration.
- This feature enables the activity to be re-assigned to the new Hiring Manager at any point of time during Onboarding process if changed in RCM.
- If the onboarding process is complete, the changes made in RCM will not be considered.
- The new and the old Hiring Managers would receive notifications about the re-assignment.
- The changes in assignment can also be tracked via Audit trail.
- Notification will be sent to the old, new Hiring Managers and the New hire about the re-assignment.
Note: Reach out to your implementation partner to request the necessary feature be enabled in Provisioning.
SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD, onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions