- After upgrading to EHP7, maintaining vendor purchase org. data results in update termination.
- The problem has been located to program SAPMF02K, include MF02KFL0, form LFM1_LESEN. Here, the notfound-status (rc = 4) is reset to 0 by the code starting in line 565. This results in the program thinking that a non-existing record exist and tries to update it.
- Error message: F2 165 " Vendor xxxxxxxx has not been created for purchase organization YYYY "
- Error details: Class F2 Numbers 803, System error in table LFM1, account xxxxxx when updating
- Vendor Master Data (LO-MD-BP-VM)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MK01, MK02, XK01, XK02, upgrade, EHP7. Purchasing, vendor master, Lieferantstamm, Expressdokument, Einkaufsdaten, F2803, F2 803, LFM1_LESEN, EKORG, VENDOR_UPDATE, Erweiterung, Verbuchungsabbruch, "Systemfehler beim Update in Tabelle LFM1", LF02KU01, LFM1, update, Einkaufsorganization, Kreditor , KBA , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.