- Planner Mode in Compensation.
- Forms not being created for planner/manager
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
When using planner hierarchy comp-plan-creation rollup-users="1" the planner should be eligible for the compensation plan.
To check if the planner/manager is eligible:
- Go Admin Tools
- Compensation Home
- Compensation Template
- Plan Setup
- Manage Users
- Define Planners
- At 'Troubleshooting Information', select 'Export Ineligible Users'
- From the excel file that will open, research for the manager in question
- If you find the manager name in the report, this means that the manager is not eligible for the plan
2085341 - Worksheet Design - Planner Mode comp-plan-creation rollup-users="1" - Compensation
ineligible manager, ineligible planner, roll up, hierarchy type 1 , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To