Once the Employee Central for one employee is modified (salary, bonus, etc), the same change is not being applied automatically in the compensation form.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Home
- Employee Files
- Select user
- Employment Information
- Compensation Information tile
- Click in 'History'
- Make the desire modification
- Go to the compensation form
- You will notice that the data previously updated in EC is not syncronized into the comp form
Even when EC and Compensation are integrated, the modifications done in EC side won't reflect automatically inside the compensation form. This is expected to happen.
For the new modification reflect on the compensation form, you have three options:
- First Option: Manually update the compensation form clicking at 'Save' button everytime you open the form:
- Second Option: Update Compensation Forms and Update Compensation Forms for Template (KBA 2084675):
Third Option: Set up a new job called 'Update All Worksheet' which is the same as the option below but it will run automatically (this will require to contact Support Portal):
Update, EC, Employee Central, Change, Compensation, Modification, Files, History , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem