You are not able to add a report to a dashboard. The report name is not listed.
SAP Cloud for customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Design Dashboards.
- Click New.
- Enter a dashboard name and click OK.
- In the All Reports tab, search for the report you would like to add.
It is not listed.
One of the following is likely the reason for a missing report:
- Your report is custom and no report view was saved yet. In dashboards, you are not adding reports but report views.
- Your report is not assigned to any work center / business role.
- The report view you are trying to add was created by an end user (i.e. not in Business Analytics). Such views are only accessible by the user who created them and thus not available for dashboards).
- Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Design Reports.
- Search for the respective report.
- Click on Assign and maintain a work center / business role assignment.
- Click on the report to open it.
- Arrange the characteristics, key figures and report settings as required.
- Go to the Rows & Columns tab and click on Show More > Save As.
- Maintain a view name and click on OK.
These steps will ensure that the report has a view which is available for all authorized users, and that the report is assigned and thus accessible. Afterwards, you will be able to find your view in the list during dashboard creation.
analytics, report, dashboard, report view, dashboard wizard, add view to dashboard, end user view, analysis, business analytics , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To