- You have defined a custom pricing procedure for your purchasing documents where you utilise standard price condition PBXX.
- If you maintain more than one PBXX price condition in the PO item, the sub total value is doubled, both PBXX condition values are combined despite the fact that first one is inactive.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, LV61AA55, XKOMV_BEWERTEN, XKOMV-KZWIW, KOMP, KZWI2, KZWI3, KZWI4, KZWI5, KZWI6, BRTWR, V_T683S-KZWIW. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.