- Message "No certificates found" in SAP BI Mobile App 6.2.7 on Android:
The application SAP BI has requested a certificate. Selecting a certificate will grant the application the ability to use this identity with servers now and in the future.
You can install certificates from a PKCS#12 file with a .pfx or a .p12 extension located in external storage.
- Currently this behavior is specific to Android and not seen in iOS.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI 6.2.7
- Supported Android mobile Operating System
- HTTPS connection
SAP BusinessObjects Mobile 6.0.0 for Android ; SAP BusinessObjects Mobile SDK 6.0.0 for Android
Galaxy, Android, 6.2.7, 6.2, MOB06031, 5, 5.0.1 , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.