- You want to display diagnostic communication messages and other messages for troubleshooting purposes
- You want to change verbosity of server message
- You want to save server messages in a file
- You want to change where server messaged are saved and/or its name
- You already know the -z -o option start-up options but you want to achieve logging without requiring to reboot your server
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere versions
- Any supported SQL Anywhere versions
error, audit, monitor, debug, asa, sql anyhwere, debugging, debug, consolelogfile, DebuggingInformation, -v, -o, sa_server_option, path, service , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-SRV , SQL Anywhere - Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.