- In MRP you convert a planned order to a purchase requisition. No source list or quota arrangement exists for this material.
- A single contract exists for the material and the MRP run assigns this contract as the source of supply automatically, despite the fact that the contract has already expired. In the online MM transaction ME51n, the system would raise error message 06041 regarding the validity of the contract.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, EORD, LORD, E_SEARCH_SOURCE_OF_SUPPLY, EORD-AUTET, KONTRAKT_KOPF_LESEN, LMEQRF15, 06 041, ME_CHECK_SOURCE_OF_SUPPLY_1_EX , KBA , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.