- You are using the new InfoProivder aDSO or HCPR
- You want to use navigation attributes the same way as in an InfoCube or a Multiprovider
- Or you want to map a navigation attribute in an input provider to a characteristic in the 'Output' of an HCPR
- You want to set a navigation attribute in a planning aDSO as lock characteristic in transaction RSPLSE
- In an HCPR, one of the PartProvider is an aggregation level based on aDSO. A characteristic with navigation attribute is mapped to the aggregation level. When switching on the navigation attribute on HCPR output, you get error: navigation attribute is not activated in the aggregation level.
- BW 7.40 or above
- SAP HANA Database
- BW Modeling Tools (always prefer latest version, see Note 1944835)
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
DataStore Object (Advanced), CompositeProvider, NAVATR, navigational attribute , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-PLA-IP , Integrated Planning , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.