Using an HTML e-mail template for Customer invoice as example does not take over the free text maintained via the 'You can also' Fuction.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer invoice Work Center.
- Then Go to Invoice Documents view.
- Search for a Customer invoice which is not released and Edit document.
- Then click on You can also ->Edit Output settings->E-Mail text Tab.
- It is possible to maitain free text but after clicking Apply the free text will not be considered.
This is the expected behavior. When html templates is used, it does not over write this content when sending e-mail.
To avoid confusion, we are going to remove Apply in future releases.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions