You have cancelled an Outbound Delivery created for a Stock Transfer Order. You expect the system to automatically cancel the Inbound Delivery Notification created against the same Outbound Delivery. There is no Warehouse Request or Post Goods Receipt document created against the above Delivery Notification.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Search for the relevant Inbound Delivery Notification document.
You can see that the cancellation status of the notification is Not Canceled.
The Delivery Notification Status of your Inbound Delivery Notification is in Received status. The Inbound Delivery notification documents will be cancelled automatically only when the Delivery Notification status is Advised and release status is Not Released.
If you mark your Inbound Delivery Notification to Advised status and then cancel the corresponding Outbound Delivery your Inbound Delivery Notifications will be cancelled automatically.
To set the Inbound Delivery Notifications in to Advised status, kindly follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Search for the relevant notification.
- Choose the Actions button and select the option Set to Advised.
inbound, delivery, notification, cancel, automatically, advised, stock, transfer, order , KBA , inbound , delivery , notification , cancel , automatically , advised , stock , transfer , order , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To