- Deleted items (content, tags, etc.) still appear in search results
- Newly created items don't appear in search results
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new content item viz. a tag or a document
- Search for the same item using the search box in SAP Jam
- The item may not be populated in the search results
- Delete a content that appears in search results
- The item may still appear in the search results
Changes in content repository don't take effect immediately. It can take up to 24 hours for a deleted item to be removed from database and 5 minutes for a newly added item to appear in search results.
- Allow at least 24 hours from when an item was deleted, before searching for it.
- Allow at least 5 minutes from when a new item was added, so that at reflects in search results.
search results, delete, new, content, tag , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , Problem