While performing goods movement to a logistics area with logistics use Project Stock, as well as when you try to make an inventory adjustment of a product to a logistics area with logistics use Project Stock, you will get the error message below.
Opeartion not possible; Project stock usage logistics area XYZ not allowed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Choose Goods Movement view.
- Enter all mandatory information.
- Go to Enter Confirmation Details view.
- Enter target logistics area ID XYZ (XYZ - represents the Logistics area with Project Stock logistics use).
Logistics area with logistics use Project Stock only contains the stock that is assigned/allocated to project. Hence, you will not be able to make goods movement nor inventory adjustment to the same.
System is behaving as designed.
Project Stock Order, Logistics Use, Project Stock, Logistics Area, Goods Movement, Operation Not Possible; Project Stock Usage Logistics Area XYZ Not Allowed , KBA , logistics use project stock , opeartion not possible; project stock , project stock usage logistics area , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To