This knowledge base article describes how to mass upload instructors on Learning Management System using Import Data Tool
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Inside the Learning Administration there is a tool that allows to import data into LMS. To reach it, please navigate to Learning Administration > System Administration > System Management Tools > Import Data.
- After navigating to this tool, please choose the option Download Template and on Record Type choose Instructor. Click on Submit button to download the Template.
- On this template, you can add the instructors and then use the Import Data Tool to add them on the system. Please note that not all columns are required, only the ones that are specified as required.
- After populating the template with the instructor’s data, please navigate to the same page and select the fields as below:
- Action: Import Data.
- Record Type: Instructor.
- Import Option: Add.
- Import file: select the file with the instructors.
To update Instructor information for already existing records, please choose Update on the Import Option.
Please review the below screenshot as a reference.
NOTE: Using Import Data template, it is not possible to add VLS server, VLS account id and password information for instructor. Admin has to manually add the information for each record.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Import Data Tool, Add Instructor, VLS, Instructor , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , How To