How do you enable the feature Add UserID to output for Compensation and Variable Pay jobs.
1. Open a support ticket so Product Support Engineer can enable a setting in backend provisioning.
2. INTERNAL STEP: Product Support Engineer goes to backend provisioning and enable -> company settings -> Show UserID in Scheduled Job Output
3. Once the feature gets enabled the client would need to permission it as follows: Manage System Properties -> Platform Feature Settings:
4. Once you permission this you will need to go to Platform Feature settings and ensure the "Show UserID in Schedule Job Output" is selected.
5. Once the feature is enabled your emails from the scheduled jobs will show the userID for the users involved. Here's an example of what it could look like:
Mass Update Job name Admin VarPay Mass Update_Thu Jun 04 05:47:39 UTC 2015 with request ID 8,446
The following Employee(s) became inactive and have been removed from the form 19581a -sahen Charla Grant (cgrant):
Jessie Wilson (hhhh)
Variable Pay, UserIDs, Compensation , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-CMP , Compensation , How To