Is it possible to create an Ad Hoc Report to display the Eligibility Rule name applied to an employee when he's ineligible for a field?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
Employee Kevin Miller is ineligible for Merit, but eligible for all other fields. Customer wants to know which Eligibility Rule is being applied to this employee.
In order to know by which Eligibility Rule is making the employee Kevinineligible for Merit, you can create the following Ad Hoc Report:
- Click on Create New Report > Compensation Eligibility
- In General Info section > Provide a name for it (e.g. KBA)
- In Data Sets section > Select the specific template (e.g. # Test - Auto Create managers)
- In Columns section > Select the following fields: Template Name, Rule Name, Merit, First Name, Last Name, User Name and Lumpsum
- Click on Save and Generate
It'll show all employees (from all forms) who are being ineligible by some of the Eligibility Rules.
In this example, Kevin and Victor are ineligible for Merit by the Eligibility Rule Merit_ineligible
Ad Hoc Report, Eligibility Rule, Merit, Lumpsum, eligible, ineligible, template , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To