- Your learners attempt to run content and get the error:
Necessary configuration file could not be loaded...
- Your learners attempt to access content and cannot.
What gets Published:
- Resources can be published, and all resources should be published for proper, error-free, running of Content.
- The Content under the root group of the Manager Workarea can be published.
- Content in Unsorted or Trash cannot be published.
What to consider:
In Manager, both content and resources must be published in order for it to be visible in the Library, available for Anonymous user access, available for SAP Companion for desktop (formerly known as Desktop Assistant), or for context help in SAP GUI. This is because the root OU or the Learners role typically only have the right to View published Content in the workarea.
- It is possible to have a group or project appear to be published (you can see it in the course view), but it will fail to run. This can occur when a project, a bookpage under it, or a required resource is unpublished.
- In these cases, there will be an error when you try to run the content: Necessary configuration file could not be loaded
Any version of SAP Enable Now (when publishing for library access or context sensitive help access).
SAP Enable Now, EN, SEN, KM-WPB-MGR, SEN, Library, context help, publish, unpublished, Write Token, Necessary configuration file could not be loaded, Desktop Assistant,editing,CMP,Companion , KBA , KM-SEN-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , KM-SEN-NAV , SAP Enable Now - SAP Companion Desktop Assistent (Navigator) , KM-SEN-PRO , SAP Enable Now - Producer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.