You have changed the Fiscal Year Variant (FYV) without having deinitialized the APO DP Planning Area prior.
The deinitialization of the APO DP Planning Area is a best practice in such case.
You start to face some errors during Demand Planning procedures and find inconsistencies, like:
- Storage buckets profile check (Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM422) after running consistency check
- Internal error [/SAPAPO/OM_TS_CHANGE_TG]
If you revert the changes performed in FYV, the errors disappear.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
changes, fiscal, year, variant, FYV, OB29, Planning, Area, PA, TSM422, OM_TS_CHANGE_TG, reinitialize, reinitialization, deinitialization, deinitialize , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.