Unexpected error on specifying a job role from Career Worksheet to be made public Live/Employee Profile which is done by selecting Make public in Live Profile option.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Development tab and then navigate to Career Worksheet
- Check the Make public in Live Profile checkbox.
- Unexpected error comes on specifying the role for Employee Profile
Fields other than "title" field inside "preferredNextMove" background portlet would be configured as a mandatory field.
You do not have "view" and "edit" permission for the "preferredNextMove" background portlet.
- Export the Succession Data Model xml from provisioning
- Check the background portlet with the id "preferredNextMove"
- Check if any field, other than title is configured as a mandatory field (required='true').
- Check the RBP for the "preferredNextMove" portlet
Note: This background portlet should have only one field; title as a mandatory field because Career Worksheet populates data in title field only and if any other field is configured as a mandatory field then the data won't be updated via Career Worksheet.
Preferred Next Move, Career Interest, preferredNextMove, Show in Profile, error, message, career, worksheet, application, live, profile , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-CDP , Career Development & Planning , Problem