- You want to add an Object Link but after selecting the object and clicking OK you receive a dump with "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible" or "500 Internal Server Error".
- In ST22, there is an OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED short dump with keyword GET_SEARCH_RESULT or ON_SEARCH_RESULT in the following code.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management for SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management in SAP S/4HANA (PPM)
/RPM/OBJ_LINK_DASHBOARD, lv_length = lr_data_desc->length, VI_OBJ_LINK_DASH , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.