- When running a directory search in CDT, there are no hits/results even when searching with wildcards*
- Queues and Agents have Directory Synchronization checked
- There is no errors in the Batch Job Server logs
- MSDTC is configured correctly
- In the Directory Database you can find corresponding entries (DirectoryEntryAttr)
- In the Web client logs you noticed the following errors:
- ERR> ODBC error at /cdt_xml/login: 37000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '-'.; /* database
- ERR> ODBC error at /cdt_xml/xml/inbox/xml_vmmessagestatus.htm/dsExtensions: 37000 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]An object or column name is missing or empty. For SELECT INTO statements, verify each column has a name. For other statements, look for empty alias names. Aliases defined as "" or  are not allowed. Change the alias to a valid name.; /* database ...
SAP Contact Center
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition all versions
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.