- A DB2 column has been defined with the AS IDENTITY attribute, and with the GENERATED BY DEFAULT attribute.
- SAP PowerDesigner fails to reverse the physical options and the expression is truncated when reversing script files.
- The GENERATED BY DEFAULT attribute is missing but physical options are reversed when using a data source.
- This issue does not occur with IBM DB2 Version 9.x for z/OS.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL03 and earlier
- IBM DB2 Version 10 for z/OS
- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
DB2, mvs, z/os, generated, default, always , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.