- Scheduled instances (of any type) hang in Pending or Recurring status, despite their start time having already past
- Or, you simply want to improve the throughput of the scheduler subsystem to ensure it is running efficiently
- Occasionally, some instances may show their next run time as January 30, 1979
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
XI3.1, BI 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, BI4.0, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI4.3, windows, unix, linux, redhat, red, hat, RHEL, suse, SLES, solaris, oracle, sun, microsystems, IBM, AIX, HP-UX, HPUX, scheduling, delay, wait, creation failed , KBA , bipub , bpkba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.