- The system log (T-code SM21) contains very few entries, or the system log entries for the last few days disappeared.
- At the end of the evaluation the number of "Parameter records" is very high, for example:
- Number of records read......... 0000031250
- Number of records selected..... 0000010303
- Parameter records suppressed... 0000020947
- Number of records printed...... 0000010303
- This is caused by a small set of system log entries being written repeatedly. Checking by the OS command rslgview (as described in note 712706), many E0A messages are written for example.
- 712706 - Program RSLGVIEW - reading the SAP system log without system
- In the selection screen of SM21, use the menu option -> Go to -> Layout, you can request these "Parameter records" to be displayed.
SM21 RSLGVIEW , old system log , rslg/max_diskspace/central , rslg/max_diskspace/local , Parameter records , RSBTCDEL2 , E0A , New System Log File Started with Number , syslog, , KBA , BC-CCM-MON-SLG , SAP System Log , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.