After uninstalling LIMA on the Linux BI4 server and installing Lumira for BI Platform (LS4BIP) on a Windows server and added to the cluster,
- You are getting a "404 Missing Page" error while viewing any Lumira Story in BI Launchpad as shown below.
- 404 Missing Page
The page you requested is not available on this web server for one of the following reasons:
•The address you typed may be inaccurate. For example, a character was missing. To correct this issue, double-check the address and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
•If you clicked on a link or button, the web application that generates this link may be experiencing a temporary problem. Close and restart your browser and try the link again at a later time.
After verifying that the error is not the result of a bad address or web application problem, perhaps the page you tried to access may no long exist or can not be generated.
Report this problem to the webmaster or the administrator.
- The issue occurs when viewing documents of kind "Lumira Story" from BI Launchpad and CMC.
- When you right click on the lumira story, the view option is missing and a "???dummy.action.VISI_Story_View.display.name??? " is shown.
- Apparently, LIMA was previously installed and uninstalled, and the kbase 2193940 (Issues with Removing BI Add-on for Lumira and Installing Lumira Server for BI Platform) was already implemented.
- A BOE.war file was built (with wdeploy predeploy option) on the Windows server where Lumira for BIP was installed has been deployed (with wdeploy deployonly option) on the main application server (on unix) where BI Launchpad is accessed.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SPx on Linux OS
- Lumira Server (LS for BIP) for BI Platform 4.1 SPx on Windows OS [LS4BIP]
LIMA, LS4BIP, BI4.1, Lumira, missing_page, 404 error , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.