This article provides information on how to create and map a custom form.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Document in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Portable Document Format (PDF) Editor
- The editor used in this KBA is PDF-XChange Editor Plus, kindly coordinate with your IT team on what PDF editor is approved in your organization. SAP SuccessFactors is not promoting the product and only using it for demoing and instruction purposes.
- Although other PDF editors may work, it is recommended to use Adobe Acrobat Professional due to compatibility issues with other editors.
- In PDF editor, ensure that the text fields are configured.
- For Signature fields, do not use 'Digital Signature Box' and use only text box in the PDF Editor. In addition, use the following as fieldnames:
- Employee: sgnEmployee
- Manager or Corporate Representative: sgnManager
- Form I-9 Preparer/Translator: sgnTranslator
- For Date Format, in the format section under properties, modify with the format needed.
- Navigate to [SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > PDF Forms], locate the form group (Onboarding Account ID) where you would like to upload and create the PDF form.
- Enter the Code, Name, and Description. Include business rules and any other relevant information in the Description. Click 'Choose File' to select the updated PDF.
- Click Create and re-select the company ID from the list of forms to view the newly created form.
- Click 'View PDF' button to confirm if the PDF is successfully uploaded.
- Re-select the company ID from the list of forms to view the PDF fields.
- Click each field and click the ellipsis button to select Onboarding keys to mapped.
- A window will pop-up for searching the needed key
- Select the keys and click select
- Click 'Update' button to save the changes
Note: For the signature field, indicate that the Employee needs to sign, and click Update.
2691114 - How To - Add Custom Form in a Process - Onboarding [Forms]
2242569 - How To - Update a Custom Form - Onboarding [Forms]
2626057 - How To - Arrange Sequence Of PDF Forms in Print Package - Onboarding [Forms]
2609573 - How To - Show Value of Forms in Uppercase - Onboarding [Forms]
For Implementation Partners/Consultants
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Implementation Guide: How to Upload and Map a Custom Form
OBD, Oboarding 1.0, On boarding, ONB 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , How To