- A Physical Data Model targets IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS.
- Create a key index by selecting a primary, foreign, or alternate key from the Columns definitions.
- The index key column is stored in Descending order, whereas the default value is Ascending.
- It does not happen with standard indexes.
- It works fine with other DBMSs, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, SAP SQL Anywhere.
- PowerDesigner 16.6 SP06
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
- IBM DB2 Linux, Unix and Windows
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
db2mvs, sorting, asc, desc, ascending, 790591, CR790591, CR#790591, 806997, CR806997, CR#806997 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.