When opening a performance form, receive an error message:
Your request has not been processed successfully. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact client support and provide the event code and the server timestamp below. 900-001-6 XX Release XX build (XX) - XX
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Goals Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to open a performance form through the Inbox, notification email, Team Overview, or the To Do list
- Receive error message
- The user opening the form does not have the correct permissions to access the form content
- If the form has an objective/goal section, development section, and/or learning activities - the user doesn't have Goal Plan Permissions to the linked plans/learning activities.
To add/check the permission, follow these steps:
- Action Search: Manage Permission Roles
- Select the role to modify
- Select the Permission... link
- Navigate to User Permissions > Goals/Objectives > Goal/Objective Plan Permissions > select all Goal/Development plans or Learning Activities referenced in the performance form
- Note: Use Ctrl+Click if adding multiple items, and to ensure you're not de-selecting any items already permissioned.
If this does not resolve your issue, please review 2076003.
2076003 - Your request has not been processed successfully. Error 900-001-6
SF, Success Factors, PM, PMGM, PM Form, Goal Plan, Error message, Open form, Goal Access, Learning Access, Permissions , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem