- You have an environment with the system address: XXXX:<port>
- After performing a system copy the address of the newly copied system is: YYYY:<port>
- However anytime you try to retrieve a universe in IDT from the new system session (YYYY), it is opening a session to the old system (XXXX) and a popup appears
- After changing the system address manually to @YYYY:<port> you will get the following error displayed:
Connection failed! The system you are trying to access is different from the original cluster (IDT 00110)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- Information Design Tool
backup, system, address, path, retrieve, open, universe, 00110, 110, IDT, unx, promotion management, lcmbiar, biar, promotion, lifecycle management, copy, move, corrupt , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-BLX , Business Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.