- SRS 15.7.1 SP202: WSB+MSA: nothing replicates to MSA when WSB is switched on.
- PRS manages a WSB and route to a RRS where MSA is setup
- WSB switch under normal circumstances, with the 'switch active' command.
- MSA from the WS does not replicate anymore.
- From the primary RS:
check subscription display the subscription is VALID at the primary.
- From the replicated RS:
check subscription displays the subscription is VALID at the replicate.
- Drop/create subscription doesn't help
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP202
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7
database, replication, definition , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.