When navigating to Report Jobs on Learning Administration, the admin has no option to delete the Report Jobs from scheduled or previous executions.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The proper workflow has not been granted to allow the user account to delete background report jobs.
- Navigate to System Admin>Security>Role Management, select to edit the appropriate role for the admin user.
- Then navigate to Workflows tab and expand Reports section;
- Notice the 'Delete Report Background Jobs' is not listed.
- At the top of the workflow list choose the link to 'add one or more from list'.
- Navigate under Reports and choose to add the workflow 'Delete Report Background Jobs'.
- You will now be able to delete the report jobs.
lms, sap, kba, report, delete, background job, schedule, admin, unable, view, missing, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem