This document explaines how idnetify the issues relatd to Onboarding to SAP HCM on-premise integrations and what all topics come under scope of Successfactors Integration team(LOD-SF-INT)
The two types of integrations explained in this document is :
- Onboarding Integration with SAP HCM on-premise system
2. Offboarding Integraiton with SAP HCM on-premise system
Quick Introduction of Onboarding integration with SAP HCM:
Onboarding Integration basically gets triggered after recruiting process gets completed in RCM module and from RCM we internally trigger Onboarding of a candidate. Hence the sequence is like this:
- Trigger the Onboarding Process from Recruiting and replicate the captured Candidates information from Onboarding to Sap HCM system using ODATA API OnboardingCandidateInfo entity from SAP PI ODATA adapters.
- Run a hiring process for captured candidates in HCM system and send hired employees as Users back to Successfactors.
- Onboarding reads the User data and make those candidates as Hired.
The Integration between Successfactors Onboarding and SAP HCM on-premise is always via following two middleware tools:
- SAP PI/PO/XI tool.
- SAP HCI (Hana Cloud Integration) tool.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.