- Insert Wizard is not appearing in SAP BusinessObjecsts Live Office when trying to insert an Universe query or a Webintelligence document or a Crystal Reports into an Office document.
- After correct credentials are provided for logon to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform at Live Office -> Application options window at Enterprise tab, the "Log on" button does not change to "Log off" and not error message is displayed.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Hosted environments such as Citrix or Microsoft Terminal Services
- SAP BusinesObjects Live Office 4.x
Live Office, Insert Wizard, not appears, empty, webi, list of webi, crystal, empty crystal, logon, logoff , KBA , BI-BIP-LO , Live Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.