- After running the following command successfully: sp_addserver loopback, null, @@servername
- The following command fails: exec loopback...sp_who
- With one of the following error messages:
- Can't open a connection to site 'XXXXX'. See the error log file in the ASE boot directory
- Can't open a connection to site 'XXXXX' because 'set up channel' message was not acknowledged.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
loopback, connection , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.