- User changes the POWL search criteria and saves it. This change won't be stored and considered when user displays the POWL again after a refresh or query switch.
- User searches in POWL with some filter criteria. User expects that these criteria will be the same if this query is used again after a query switch or refresh, but the criteria resets to the default state instead.
- Fields Counter, Date and Time remains empty or initial in report POWL_D01.
- Last refresh date reverts to initial state, when user opens the query again after refreshing it.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- POWL Shadowing is active
SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions
EBP, allowShadowing, cache, Suchkriterien, sichern, SRMSTD, reset, revert , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-PWL , Personalized Object Worklist , BC-MUS-POW , Personal Object Worklist , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.