- Use the Share Link feature in PowerDesigner Web (PDWeb) to obtain a shareable link to a diagram or object.
- Pipe character (|) should be replaced by the HTML character %7C in the generated link.
- Clicking the shareable link using IBM Notes 9.0.1 loads the homepage instead of displaying the diagram or object: pipe characters have been replaced by %7C automatically, the anchor is not valid anymore.
- It works fine using Microsoft Outlook.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6
- IBM Notes 9.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
cmr, portal, url, anchor, hyperlink, converted, notes, 790965, CR790965, CR#790965 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.