This article is regularly updated with the list of the most frequent problems existing under the BC-ABA-TV area. Currently, the below topics are covered:.
- Trouble shooting guide for transaction variant issue.
- Message no. MS022 - Internal error at IMPORT DYNPRO (screen ****)
- Technical restrictions for transaction variants SAP System Message MS 417
- Variants are possible only for dialog transactions
- Special characters (e.g. "*" or "_._") appear in some TableControl columns
- Transaction Variant does not work correctly
- Authorization check with variant transactions
- GuiXT script not imported from transaction variant
- Transaction variant changes are not saved
- Cannot transaction SHD0 to define variants for 'VAxx' transactions
SHD0, MS 022, SAP System Message, Problems transporting screen variants, screen variant, transaction variant, MIRO, FB50, FB60, standard variant, Table view, table control, table settings, SAPLSTCX, TCVIEW, VAxx , KBA , BC-ABA-TV , Transaction Variants , BC-ABA , ABAP Runtime Environment - ABAP Language Issues Only , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.