- ddlgen with -TI option generates output with wrong order. The output has @@error check listed before create index statement. @@error check should run after create index statement.
- The correct order of create index statement should be:
- Print "CREATING Index XXXX" statement
- Verify if the index does exist. If exists, drop the index
- Create the index
- If there are errors occurred during the create index, print message "Error CREATING Index XXXX"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
DDLGEN , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.