- The Central Management Server (CMS) is constantly using 100% CPU
- Login time to the BI Launchpad (BILP), Central Management Console (CMC) or any tool login to the CMS varies from several minutes to a timeout error with following error:
Could not reach CMS 'Hostname:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
- Following error can be found in CMC > Auditing
Warning: There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from CMS <SIAname>.CentralManagementServer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence BI 4.x(4.0/4.1/4.2)
- All platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux Red Hat, Suse Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.